Powerful Ps of Psalm23
1 The LORD is my shepherd;
I shall not want.
2 He makes me to lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside the still waters.
3 He restores my soul;
He leads me in the paths of righteousness
For His name’s sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil;
For You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You anoint my head with oil;
My cup runs over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
All the days of my life;
And I will dwell in the house of the LORD
Powerful P’s of Psalm 23
1. Possessor of all. “The Lord” Ps24:1 the Owner of the earth in all its fullness…
2. Present tense. “Is”
3. Personal- Personal intimate knowledge-shepherd hood, relationship. “My shepherd” John10:11,14
4. Provision ” I shall not want.” Phil4:19
5. Peace-“He makes me to lie down in green pasture.Phil2:14
6.Put-back-together. “He restoreth my soul” Restoration, renewal, revival, revamping Luke15:22-24
7. Pathway proposed, pre-ordained-“He leads me in paths of righteousness” Phil39, 1Cor1:30
8. Purpose- “for His name’s sake Eph2:10,Phil2:10-11
9. Passing phase of palavers and problems-transient, temporary “yeah though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death” Ro8:31, 35, 37-39, 2Cor4:7-9,16-18
10. Protection- “I will fear no evil.” Ps91,Isa41:10
11. Presence-“For thou art with me. Isa43:2-3
12. Pruning-“Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me” John15:1-8
13.Palatable divine delicatessen-; passion to provide for.
” You prepare a table for me in the presence of my enemies1Chro20:20-25
14. Paraclete-Holy Spirit Who comforts, anoints, teaches, standbys, guides, intercedes, empowers, heals “You anoint my head with oil John14:21, 26,-16:7,13, Ps92:10
15. Prosperity, Profuse, preponderant super abundant blessing “My cup runs over” 3John2, Josh1:8, Ps1:1-3
16.Prearranged personal angelic assignment -“Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me, Heb1:14,Ps91:11,Matt4:11
17. Position and posterity- all the days of my life.
18. Pavilion, palace, place of abode-“And I will dwell in the house of the Lord, Ps92:12-15
After reading this inspiring revelation I thought about the Powerful Ps about Ps23
The 23rd Psalm This is an eye opener; some probably never thought nor looked at this Psalm in this way, even though they say it over and over again.