Going from Glory to Glory
I go beyond general grace
As I daily behold His face
I go beyond entry-level grace
To the realm of the super-abundant grace.
I rise to a higher dimension.
God wants me to come up higher
And I rise to that high-calling.
Indeed, I will summon nations
Those who do not know me or
acknowledge me will run to me
because of the Lord and His anointing on my life. ( Isa55:5)
Foreigners will build my walls.
My children shall come from afar.
The grace of God in me will not repel
But it is grace that will pull.
That grace will work to the full
Yes, even to overflowing.
It shall open doors that no one shall shut.
It shall take me places that are hitherto a dream.
It shall take me places beyond my wildest dreams.
It shall make me a stalwart
Like Paul, to the glory of God.
That grace will move me forward.
That grace will catapult me ahead;
Take me from the back of the queue
To the front of the queue.
That grace will cause my name
to be mentioned in high places for favour.
It will bring divine supplies,
Divine strategic placement,
For the advancement of the Kingdom of God.
That grace shall make a difference
Because His presence make a difference.
That grace will bring promotion and progression
In place of stagnation and retrogression.
I thank God for the superabundant grace
That located me on the day I called.
That grace will continue unabated.
That grace will bring me into partnership
With those assigned to my boat wherever they are hidden.
They shall come from the East and from the West,
And from the North and the South.
That grace that began in Garden of Eden (Gen3:21,24)
is my portion in all its ramifications.
That grace that found me when I was lost without a trail
Will continue to work in me and for me.
Indeed, eye has not seen, ear has not heard neither
has it come into the heart of man
what God’s superabundant grace will do
in me and with me and for me.
That grace that that was upon Abraham, Isaac and Jacob;
That grace that was with Moses who was favoured at birth; that grace that was with him to be educated by Pharaoh’s daughter; that grace that located him when he had written himself off and called him into his ministry at eighty years of age will not elude me regardless of my age or stage or race or nationality. ( Ex1:12,22;2:1-8
That grace that was with Joseph is in me (Gen39:2) and David
(1Sam16:8-11,14-23 1Sam17:12) and Gideon ( Judges6:11,14-16) works in me.
That grace that was extended to Mephibosheth
Even though he was undeserving shall work in my life wherever I go.
That grace will make me humble, work hard and work smart, trust-worthy,
diligent, selfless, loyal and reliable.
That grace will shift me from
being an underdog to being a top-dog.
Opposition will bring promotion.
When I am disdained
It will bring a gain- not shame.
It will work for me and not against me.
The presence of the Lord will make the difference.
I shall remain cool, calm and collected,
know whose I am and Whom I serve and
Who is working for me behind the seen and the scene. (Ro8:28)
That grace will empower me to extend the same grace to others out in the cold and unsaved, to tell them the good news in a non-judgmental way. I shall favour others like David did Mephibosheth- the grandson of Saul, because of covenant.
That grace will enable me to give my utmost, do my utmost
And be diligent to excel in all I lay my hand to do.
That grace will enable me to let others shine even at my expense
Knowing that my Pay Day will come,
like it came to Jacob, like it came to Joseph like it came to Mordecai ( Gen41:41).
I have the grace to serve diligently under any condition.
I shall not be threatened or intimidated by the anointing in others.
I shall celebrate them, rejoice with them
when they rejoice and mourn with them when they mourn.
My grace will increase under pressure like the
crushing of the olive that brings forth the oil- the anointing.
My opposition will increase my anointing.
I have the grace to expect the best of God’s intention
towards me, irrespective of adversities or challenges.
God is not and will never be against me. (Ro8:28,31-32,37-39)
God will not, I repeat, will not forget me. (Isa49:15-16, Heb6:10)
The grace of God will enable me to remain resolute,
undaunted, immovable in regard to
my convictions and beliefs- the word of God.
I shall be at ease to go against popular
opinion or fad, resist any tide of the world, love of the world,
agreement with the world to be accepted.( Rom12:2, IJohn2:15-17)
That grace will enable me to finish my ministry,
calling and assignment with finesse and sign off like
Paul (2Tim4:6-8) like my Lord, Jesus (John19:30) like
Nehemiah (Neh6:15), like Joseph, like Esther.
I am accepted in the beloved. I am a royalty
A living stone, born to fulfil vision and purpose
and my reason for being, my assignment. I am not inferior to anyone
no matter what they think or how they act towards me.
I shall remain bold and strong
in the Lord and in His mighty power.
I am a child of God; apple of His eyes. I am chosen of God,
I have been purchased – not with perishable things
like silver and gold but with the precious blood of the Lord Jesus.
I therefore thank God for seeing me beyond the natural and condescending to my level to lift me up to sit with Him in heaven places.
I am a priest and king unto God, a citizen of heaven,
a masterpiece of God, even though still work-in-progress.
Therefore I am going from glory to glory
and from grace to grace and faith to faith and strength to strength- grace-made, grace infused, grace ignited, grace impregnated, grace-led, grace empowered, grace sustained, grace energised, grace replenished, grace propelled and grace grown to abound to the glory of God. I am destined to leave a legacy to the glory of God.
I shall not go under for going over. Grace will push me forward. Grace will give me an award I do not deserve. Grace will give me favour I do not deserve. Glory be to the God of grace.
But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD
12 Then Moses said to the LORD, “See, You say to me, ‘Bring up this people.’ But You have not let me know whom You will send with me. Yet You have said, ‘I know you by name, and you have also found grace in My sight.’
13 Now therefore, I pray, if I have found grace in Your sight, show me now Your way, that I may know You and that I may find grace in Your sight. And consider that this nation is Your people.”
16 For how then will it be known that Your people and I have found grace in Your sight, except You go with us? So we shall be separate, Your people and I, from all the people who are upon the face of the earth.”
17 So the LORD said to Moses, “I will also do this thing that you have spoken; for you have found grace in My sight, and I know you by name.”
9 Then he said, “If now I have found grace in Your sight, O Lord, let my Lord, I pray, go among us, even though we are a stiff-necked people; and pardon our iniquity and our sin, and take us as Your inheritance.”
7 And lest I should be exalted above measure by the abundance of the revelations, a thorn in the flesh was given to me, a messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I be exalted above measure.8 Concerning this thing I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me.9 And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
5 Surely you shall call a nation you do not know,
And nations who do not know you shall run to you,
Because of the LORD your God,
And the Holy One of Israel;
For He has glorified you.” Isa55:5
To subdue nations before him
And loose the armor of kings,
To open before him the double doors,
So that the gates will not be shut:
2 ‘ I will go before you
And make the crooked places straight;
I will break in pieces the gates of bronze
And cut the bars of iron.
3 I will give you the treasures of darkness
And hidden riches of secret places,
That you may know that I, the LORD,
Who call you by your name, Isa45:1-3
See What the Lord has Done!
1 I will praise You, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will tell of all Your marvelous works.
23 This was the LORD’s doing; It is marvelous in our eyes.
21 Blessed be the LORD, For He has shown me His marvelous kindness in a strong city!
5 Remember His marvelous works which He has done, His wonders, and the judgments of His mouth,
21. Fear not, O land; Be glad and rejoice, For the LORD has done marvelous things!
- Well-worded word God’s in Control
- He’s my Defence
- Money Worries-30/12/11
- Marriage is Good30/12/11
- Always on duty 30/12/11
- He came as light 30/12/11
- Whoever comes 30/12/11
- The Light Within
- Rejected Light 30/12/11
- Becoming Sons of Light 30/12/11
- Sacrificial Service 29/12/11
- Born to fly 27/12/11
- Thank You, Lord,27/12/11
- Goliath of Gath 26/12/11
- Daring David26/12/11
- No Room for Fear26/12/11
- Enter this Refuge: Secure26/12/11
- He is Jehovah Nissi26/12/11
- Unless You See the Saviour…25/12/11
- Count me Out! 25/12/11
- Journey of Jesus 24/12/11
- Keep Hope in Him23/12/11
- When Christmas Causes Acrimony23/12/11
- No Room in the Inn22/12/11
- Walk with Springs in Your Steps 22/12/11
- Walking as He Walked
- Darkness Descends
- London Looters
- Supporting Role
- In the Race To Win It.
- Each Person, His Place
- His Word is His Voice
- Commuting in London :
- The entrance, admittance and embrace
- Race of Grace14/12/11
- God of Grace 14/12/11
- Reflection Promotion13/12/11
- Growing in Grace 13/12/11
- Africa, Arise! 13/12/11
- Valley of Humiliation 13/12/11
- I Saw the light 13/12/11
- Heavy Lifting 12/12/11
- He Brought You Out 12/12/11
- Rising To Top 12/12/11
- Persecution 12/12/11
- WorkWorksWonders 12/12/11
- Secret of Prosperity,
- The Sound of Abundance10/11/12
- Sound of Abundance- direct(1)10/11/12
- Sound of Abundance-2 Purpose
- Sound of Abundant Life (3)
- Sound of Abundant Righteousness (4)
- Sound of Abundant Compassion (5)
- Sound of Abundant Dominion 6)
- Sound of abounding Intimacy (7)
- Sound of Abundant Obedience (8)
- Sound of Abundant Giving (9)
- Sound of Abounding in Humility (10)
- Sound of Abundant Anointing 11
- Sound of Abundant Word 12
- Sound of Praise super-Abundant 13
- Sound of Abounding of endurance 14
- Sound of Faith Unlimited 15
- Sound of Profuse Prayer 16
- Sound of Abounding Revival 17
- Sound of Abounding Fearlessness 18
- Sound of Par excellence 19
- Sound of Abundant Difference 20
- Sound of Abounding Revival 21-
- Sound of Abounding Prosperity 22
- His Birth
- Godly Wisdom
- The Voice of God
- My Eyes may be watering
- Don’t Drift away
- Seek God for the City
- Concerning Cash
- Live in the Word
- I am thankful
- In Christ
- Why Praise God?
- Raise His Praise
- Creation speaks
- Raise His praise
- The Lord is My Light
- Master crafts man1
- Show your hunger
- When Television Replaces Vision
- Escaping the spirit of this age
- The Gospel According to Football
- He is
- Unless you’re moved..
- Jesus Paved the way
- In His Presence: peace profound
- He Must Increase(musical)16/11)
- The Road to Blessing
- The Road to Blessing 16/11/11
- Stepping on the Serpent11/11
- When Substance is Ignored11/11
- Good and Bad Experience 11/11
- You Will Not Rust11/11
- Waves and Storms Obey His Voice11/11
- Begin Buying.11/11
- -Meander Word of God -types of poem9/11/11
- This is a Test of Your Maturity (Didactic Poem)9/11/11
- He Does Not Lead to a Dead End
- When God Starts Blessing
- The Name of Jesus is Above All!
- The Sole Purpose of man (Naani)
- Partial Obedience is Disobedience (narrative/free verse)
- Good, Enemy of the Best (epigram)6/11/11
- The Man of God and the Word of God(Epic/didactic/free)
- Who Shall Save Us?
- The way may be rough
- Trip to Pain
- Horrible Hunters
- Wind and Wave Obey Jesus
- Keep Calm, Your Cool Maintain
- Getting to the Other Side 11//11
- Telling the Truth
- Maintain Your Righteousness( Justice/devotional 10/11)
- He calls and He equips ( Purpose 10/11)
- -Ori ane Itonjo (Prayer/ confession 10/11)
- Serving sincerely yet still stuck (proph)10/11)
- The Lot of Jeremiah (outreach 10/11)
- Be On the Offensive (SWF/faith 10/11)
- Live in the word (Word 10/11)
- Time to Rule and Reign (SWF/faith 10/11)
- Give the Foe No Room (SWF/faith 10/11)
- Overcomer you are (SWF/faith 10/11)
- When Goliath Faces You Doggedly (swf/faith)10/11
- Doubt dogged David Footsteps (fear/swf/faith)10/11
- We All Have Something to Give (inheritance 10/11)
- The Cost of Fighting (unity10/11)
- When the Pressure is On! (faith/ Pressure 10/11)
- Save to Save Yourself (finance 10/11)
- Pursue Purpose with Passion (purpose10/11)
- Rescued from the Domain of Darkness (New Life/InChrist10/11)
- Marvellous Love of God (New Life10/11)
- Word for the Senior Citizen (age/Purpose (10/11)
- Waste not Your Youth (age/Purpose/youth10/11)
- Saved, Sanctified, Separated, Sealed to My Saviour (faith10/11)
- What is in Your Hand? (faith/10/11)
- How Do You Do It? (In Christ 9/11)
- Let the Refiner Finish (Patience 9/11)
- Pursuing Purpose Can Pose a Problem (Purpose/9/11)
- Money Talks and Walks (Finance 9/11)
- I Am Crossing Over (faith 9/11)
- Addiction to the Word
- His Victory (In Christ 9/11)
- O, Sing Unto the Lord a New Song! (Worship9/11)
- The King’s Business9/11(Service)
- Man, Know Yourself (New Life 9/11)
- He Presides and He Provides (2) (Providence9/11)
- The Titanic was a teacher (Pride 9/11)
- Redeemed! Set free (New Life 9/11)
- It’s a New day (New Life 9/11)
- Maximise Your Life! Purpose 9/11)
- SOUL, Saved Sinner, Saint, Soldier (New Life9/11)
- The Multi-seeded is also multi-afflicted (Trial9/11)
- He Presides so He Provides (Providence 9/11)
- Bring Him to Me; Bring it to Me (faith 9/11) p39 p114
- Help is On the Way
- Winning Through the Valley of Weeping
- Stand in the Gap
- Nature of Your Inheritance
- Function of Your Inheritance
- See Him and hear Him on the mountain
- Give it All You’ve Got!2
- Give it All You’ve Got!1
- Knowing Your True Identity8/9/11
- Reach Out and Speak Out6/9/11
- What are you called to do?
- You cannot win unless you fight
- Work Works Wonders
- I have an inheritance in Christ
- Without God life makes no sense’
- I give it up to you
- In His Light I see Light
- Designed for a Purpose ( Purpose)
- Created by love( Purpose)
- Borne By His Purpose( Purpose)
- Packaged for God’s Pleasure( Purpose)
- I am not an accident( Purpose)
- This day surrender all3/9/11
- Abundant Favour, not Failure, My Portion 2/9/11
- Time to Move On!
- Hold steady let God finish His work
- Anger unbridled leads to danger
- Discipline is good, not crude
- I May Be Taking Medicine
- Anointing attracts Attack
- Feed Your Faith, Not Your fears
- We Are Called
- Calling or Career
- The God of Certainty and Integrity
- There shall be deliverance 24/8/11
- If You Give an Inch He Will Take a Mile
- If you want to dig deeper
- The Fall and the Call
- Mentoring Means Much 19/8/11
- Do you do God?30/7/11
- It’s a Journey 29/7/11
- See, I Have Gifted You
- When mother gets tough
- Popular singer ( Outreach)
- When We Ignore God( Outreach)
- Do not delay ( Outreach)
- When snails Set the Sail…26/7/11 Business)
- Proving and Testing
- Emptiness, vanity( holiday)
- Back from beautiful Isle of Corfu ( holiday)
- Touch of Silver
- If you just know the glory
- Your Choice He Will Not Negate
- It’s time to rise-16/7/11
- Throw Away the Filthy Garment+
- Time to stop the Blame Game16/7/11
- If You are Looking for Jabez …9/7/11
- Seeing Souls Saved
- Dross to Gold
- Favour shall replace fruitless labour
- Seeing the incredible 2/7/11
- Gem That is Rare
- Centrality of Christ
- Glory Gone! Ichabod! Sin, Repentance, Hope SRH series)
- Achan was shaking(SRH1)
- Sin Saps Strength (SRH3)
- Valley of Achor ( SRH4)
- The Caged Spirit1
- The Caged Spirit (2)
- Too good to be true
- When Covenant Speaks…
- The Great Come Back King
- When first love has gone
- Before and After the Fall
- Let God be God
- Because the war was of God…
- The fire of the furnace will Set you Free
- Why Hate Evil?
- Quick! Dial His Number5/6/11
- The Place of the Altar
- Bad choices
- Rejecting Jesus
- Beginning of the End is not the End.
- Stand up to face your Goliath
- Preeminent One
- We walk by faith
- Growing in Christ
- Put me first
- Be determined2
- Be determined1
- Be not ashamed of your handicap225
- We contracted he came to shoot
- Sorry, I cannot tell but I can show
- Wilderness Wandering
- Do what you’re told
Have you missed the super-natural?29/5
- Forge On!
The Entrance of the Word…27/5
- If you look at the method
- The Day of Judgment
- Be a Barnabas
- We often Play the Blame Game
- Love looked elusive
- Save as you can
- Import of Partaker
- Identify the Source of Your Opposition
- Our Dependency on God
- Only God can save
- You are the Salt of the earth
- You are the Light of the World
- Understand to Stand
- Derby to Donegal –by Design
- Hiding from the Police
- Take it to the byways
- Goals without God are not gold
- I can hear the sound of abundance20/5
- Freedom Gone! 19/5
- Writing right
- I Rise to fulfil Vision
- Yes, I Can; Yes We Can,
- He Has the Key to Death and Hell
- One with God is majority
- Tempted to Talk loose?
- When you are Self-sufficient
- THINK POSIBILITY
- Take the songs, slings
- Learning a Lesson from Ants
- He took the key to death and hell
- It’s Fight or Flight
- Jesus won the war
- See, He is Set Free
- Battle lines are drawn.
- Christ Has Risen
- When God gives you understanding
- The Sign of Jonah
- The signs of the times
- His Thoughts are Precious
- Push Past the Pessimism of Saul
- As Goliath bites the dust
- Keep your dream alive (4)
- Keep your dream alive6
- This is heaven:
- The Day Bel Bowed Down
- Standing on His promises
- Lord, Cut With Your sickle
- Weep not, child of God
- Happy Mothers Day
- Persecution Propelled Propagation
- Raking and Turning Triggers a Bloom
- His Blood
- Raking and Turning Triggers a Bloom
- God will give creative ideas.
- Are You Ready to See His Face
- Hear, heed and live
- Beattitudes are attitudes
- Food from Heaven
- Thank you, Lord
- Finishing Strong Shall be my Song
- Tune into God
- Your Challenge Will Usher a Great Change
- Are You Going to Heaven?
- Only Believe!
- Trust Him Always
- Praise Him for His Faithfulness
- Groping, hopeless, lost in the darkness
- Placing Him in the first place
- Patient dog eats the fattest bone
- When You are Sold Troubles
- What You Fear 21/2/11
- Put the word to work
- Trusting the Rock
- I am still standing
- I Have a Friend
- An Anointing that is disdained 15/2/11
- Stand in the Face of the Onslaught of Slander
- Face Fear with Faith.
- Keep on Keeping On
- Stand on God’s Promises
- Stand on God’s Promises -Word/faith 025 26/1/11
- The School of Adversity is a University faith 024 /26/1/11
- People of Croydon
- God is at Work
- Place of Prayer
- Your Word, my headlights
- Plug into God’s Power- outreach 023 22/1/11
- One Day You Will Hear, ’Well Done!022- (Devotional)12/1/11
- When heaven is delayed ( heaven021 -11/1/11
- Don’t Settle and Die inspirational
- Failure is not final
- In Him, I can sleep with peace (peace)
- Thank God, ‘No Condemnation!’–outreach/worship8/1
- Help me see souls –prayers/outreach 7/1/11
- In His Presence (devotional)
- Resolution2011- New Year/ seasonal
- For Such a Time as This 015(Deliverance)
- The Task Ahead, Never Dread 014( prophetic) m
- Living on the edge? (faith/risk-taking/funny)m6/1
- Battling Until Breakthrough 012(faith)6/1m
- Because God is in Control (faith/fear/worry/insp)
- Your God is Your Source and Strength 010( provision)5/1
- I Want You to See God’s Rainbow’ 008( faith)4/1
- Eating to Last ( Word)
- Let the Gift not Cause a Rift006 ( test/faith) 2/1
- Goals without God 002(Goals/vision/dream)
- Goals with God 003 (Goals/vision/dream)
- Lord, Help Me Set Good Goals004 ( prayer
- Lord, I Go Forth in Your Name001 ( Prayer1)
- Single Story Syndrome007 ( history, discrimination/ misinformation)
Giving praise and thanks
For poetry prosperity.
Climbing up the ranks
To see the Land of glory.
God is good all the time. These are just titles of poems He gave by His Holy Spirit in 2011, apart from songs and inspirational posters, videos and other articles.
Without a doubt, they came at a price: Serious ill-health, opposition in the natural and spiritual spheres but through our God we shall do valiantly. God prevailed by His Spirit.
If any of the titles speaks to you use the search facility to find it, and you do not find it posted here, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me and I will send it to you with no strings attached. Alternatively you can try www.christian-talk.forumotion.com, where most of my articles are posted.
Also if you want a poem or song on a particular theme for any occasion or for recording purposes, do not hesitate to contact for help. Freely I have received, freely I will give.
So regardless of what you are going through, do not lose heart. Keep looking unto Jesus, the Author and Finisher of our Faith. Through your difficulties there are opportunities. In your tears, fears and trials, there are triumphs and testimonies waiting to be discovered.
May the Lord open the eyes of your spiritual understanding to see beyond the natural and enter your inheritance, even through your conflicts, imprisonments and abasements
Abasement and Abounding
Suffering for Christ
22 Are they Hebrews? So am I. Are they Israelites? So am I. Are they the seed of Abraham? So am I.
23 Are they ministers of Christ? — I speak as a fool — I am more: in labors more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequently, in deaths often.
24 From the Jews five times I received forty stripes minus one.
25 Three times I was beaten with rods; once I was stoned; three times I was shipwrecked; a night and a day I have been in the deep;
26 in journeys often, in perils of waters, in perils of robbers, in perils of my own countrymen, in perils of the Gentiles, in perils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among false brethren;
27 in weariness and toil, in sleeplessness often, in hunger and thirst, in fastings often, in cold and nakedness —
28 besides the other things, what comes upon me daily: my deep concern for all the churches.
29 Who is weak, and I am not weak? Who is made to stumble, and I do not burn with indignation?
30 If I must boast, I will boast in the things which concern my infirmity.
31 The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who is blessed forever, knows that I am not lying.
32 InDamascusthe governor, under Aretas the king, was guarding the city of the Damascenes with a garrison, desiring to arrest me;
33 but I was let down in a basket through a window in the wall, and escaped from his hands.
2 Corinthians 12:
The Vision ofParadisein Seeming Demise
1 It is doubtless not profitable for me to boast. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord:
2 I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago — whether in the body I do not know, or whether out of the body I do not know, God knows — such a one was caught up to the third heaven.
3 And I know such a man — whether in the body or out of the body I do not know, God knows —
4 how he was caught up intoParadiseand heard inexpressible words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.
5 Of such a one I will boast; yet of myself I will not boast, except in my infirmities.
6 For though I might desire to boast, I will not be a fool; for I will speak the truth. But I refrain, lest anyone should think of me above what he sees me to be or hears from me.
The Thorn in the Flesh
7 And lest I should be exalted above measure by the abundance of the revelations, a thorn in the flesh was given to me, a messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I be exalted above measure.
8 Concerning this thing I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me.
9 And He said to me,
“My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
The Best is yet to come
Because He reserves
The Best wine
For the last time.
Thank you for reading and sharing in my blessing; and even more if you have been able to give some reviews or encouraging comments which have inspired me to continue to write.
May you find, face and finish your race of grace, as I try to, in Jesus’ Name. Amen!
Wishing you a Happy New year!